The ‘Friends of HIKM’ Team today announced the topic and date of the Health Informatics Knowledge Management Conference 2024:
Data-Driven Clinical Decision-Making
The role of informatics, data analytics and artificial intelligence supporting evidence-based decision-making in health for improved patient outcomes.
The recent astonishing advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) are raising concerns about how Health Care, Health Information, Knowledge Management and our society in general will be affected. The 2024 Health Informatics Knowledge Management Conference will explore, review and assess these changes and their effects on care decisions. The date has been set for 30 Jan. – 1 Feb. 2024.
We invite the submission of Short Papers (4pg max + 15m talk), Full Papers (10pg max + 25m talk) and Posters (1pg + 5m talk) by 11 December 2023.
The topics include:
– Informatics supporting evidence-based Decision-making
– Data analytics supporting evidence-based Decision-making
– Artificial intelligence supporting evidence-based Decision-making
– COVID-19 Pandemic research in Health Informatics
– Health Information, Knowledge Management and Climate Action
– Health Information, Knowledge Management and Sustainability
– Cyber-Security in Healthcare
– Social Media In Healthcare
– Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
– Health IT Education, Capacity-Building and Workforce
Accepted Short Papers and Full Papers will be published by ACM Press.